ACCOUNTS and USE OF CONTENT
1. You may be required to provide some personal data for using certain applications on this Site. Personal data submitted by you will not be shared, sold, reused in lists, or be used for any other purpose than to complete a transaction or address a customer service concern. We will take appropriate measures to safeguard this personal data against unauthorized disclosures, however, the Company will not be liable in case this Site is hacked by third parties or in any other manner through which personal data may be disclosed against the will of the Company. This site will only use the personal data you have chosen to provide us for the purpose for which you provided it. Disclosure of this data will, however, be allowed by law and/or when to our belief disclosure is necessary and required to ensure our abidance to the law and/or to defend the rights and/or properties of the Company and/or this website and its users. The Company is not liable for any personal data that was provided to any third companies to ensure access and use of the Site.
2. Derogatory, harmful or unlawful conduct is not permitted on this site. Users are not permitted to upload to, distribute through, or otherwise publish through This site any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. Unauthorized commercial messages and/or public announcements are not allowed on This site. Unauthorized collection and/or use of email addresses via This site are also not allowed.
3. When using top-up cards, you shall first draw your attention and check the expiry date of the card, and that is not counterfeit. In the case it occurs any problems and/or concerns of the purchased card, you shall return it immediately to the company, store, or place you purchased it from. The monthly-subscribers shall check with the company they are receiving their subscriptions form. The Company reserves the right to suspend use of the Site or any applications therein.
4. Payments made on line are subject to special conditions by the processing company. You shall be entitled to a refund policy that entails a complete reimbursement of all fees respective to your subscription only in the case in which Yooyaland fails to provide the designated service within 72 hours. However, this refund policy shall not be applicable if an error has occurred due to your own failure to connect to Yooyaland’s services.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. All site software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, artwork, graphic material, characters, names, songs, lyrics, stories, games, data, symbols, ideas, or other copyrightable elements, and the selection and arrangements thereof, and trademarks, service marks and trade names (the "Material") , whether registered as trademarks, copyright or not registered, are the property of The Company, and/or its daughter companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, licensors or other respective owners and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to the applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. You agree not to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate any Material to any third party (including, without limitation, the display and distribution of the Material via a third party website) without the express prior written consent of This site. Use of This site and/or its licensors' Material is only permitted with their express written permission. You further agree that you will not disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorized or prohibited use may subject the offender to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable Palestinian laws.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES' RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ANY THIS SITE OR CONTENT, OR (B) THE CONDUCT OR ACTIONS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF A THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY. THE COMPANY SHALL EXERCISE ITS BEST EFFORTS TO KEEP THIS SITE OPERATIONAL BUT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTIONS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES NOR DOES IT OFFER ANY GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE IS SUITABLE FOR CERTAIN PURPOSES OR FREE OF MISTAKES. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR FURTHER ACCESS TO THIS SITE OR CHANGE THE THIS SITE OR DELETE CONTENT OR FEATURES IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON.
2. The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because This site has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that The company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that This site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
3. Any form that may be posted on this Site in a way of assessing children capabilities does not necessarily reflect your children abilities nor does it shape an outline to your children talents which in all cases do not form a reference from a specialized body, thus precluding the Company of any liabilities arising out of or related to these assessments.
4. The Company and at its sole discretion maintains the right to modify and/or suspend the Site and/or its services in whole or in part for the duration of its choice.
5. The Company and at its discretion, maintains the right to amend and change the Terms contained in this document, and said amendments shall be effective upon notice and publication thereof on the Site. Your continued use and surfing of the Site shall amount to consent for the amendments to these Terms .
6 Your use of the Site is solely at your risk and you hereby agree to abide by the customary practices, the applicable law and in compliance with these Terms and you shall be liable for any violation thereof.